Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yeah!!

Thank you Jenny - my first blog award!!


I need to pass this along to 5 other blogs - I chose blogs that are new to me in which I have discovered great kits on -- thank you!!

P&A Dezigns
DesignsbyLK
Puddicatcreations
SinfullyCreativeScraps
MoodyDesignz

**I disabled my "right click and save" so here is the URL to the award--sorry for the inconvenience!!  Just sticking the url when you post and upload an image should work with this code - if it doesn't please let me know!!**

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt98/TnAngeleyes42/RockAward-vi-1.png

2 comments :

  1. woohoo! thanks so much! so how does this work? I just give the blog award to 5 other blogs? And where do I get the award image. I see you have the right click disabled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much hunny! I appreciate this immensely! I put this award up on my blog, and I'll resend it to five people later today!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post let me know!!