Monday, January 2, 2012

TAG SHOW OFF FROM CARRIE

Here is a simply gorgeous tag made by Carrie - you can visit her blog Beyond The Rainbow HERE
Got Incredimail??  Then you're in luck as she makes Incredimail Letters!!

For the scrapper she also has a blog called Skinni's Scrap and Stuff with lots of goodies - visit this blog HERE

Here is her wonderful tag she made for me - thank you Carrie!! I love the mixture of black/white and the subtle pink - this along with the pearl frame is just fabulous!!


Thank you Carrie!!  I always love gifts......

Tag is based on a tutorial of mine called Intoxicated which you can find HERE

Here is another gift from Carrie - a fabulous animated tag and I love love love it!!

Carrie - Skinni Gift Tag

Carrie is amazingly talented with her designs - visit her blog - her link is above!!
Thank you my new friend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!