Saturday, April 14, 2012

"VAMP" SHOW OFF TAG

I've had this beautiful poser called "Vamp Girl" for a while and have been unable to find a kit that matched it perfectly - lo and behold I found one from Alikas Scraps on Pics For Design - I get excited when I find what I want!!

Poser by VeryMany at PFD HERE
**You must have a license to use his art**

PTU kit called "Etrnal Twilight" by Alika at PFD also 
**You must have a license to use kits from PFD**

Mask #84 used is from WeeScotLass and is a freebie HERE


QUICK TIP FOR PSP NEWBIES

I floodfilled a raspberry and grey gradient inside all 3 frames

I added poser parts on top of the backgrounds inside each frame then changed the opacity of the poser parts by going up to Layers>Properties>Luminance Legacy

For the full poser, I Duplicated it - on the original layer I applied a Gaussian Blur
(Adjust>Blue>Gaussian Blur with setting at 2.00)

On the above copy I went to Layers>Properties>Luminance at setting of 67

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!