Friday, June 15, 2012

"GOLDEN DELIGHT" TAG FREEBIE BY REQUEST



Tube is by Misticheskaya at Pics For Design HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

FTU kit called "Gold Rush" is by Vaybs and you can grab it HERE

Animation was done by following one of Vayb's tutorials called "Date Night"
I simply drew a rectangle and flood filled it with a gold Paper from the kit, then drew another rectangle a little larger, flood filled it with black and placed this under the gold rectangle as a background border.  I then followed Vayb's tutorial on how to animate the gold rectangle using Tramages Hex Lattice plugin.
You can find the tutorial HERE

MY Golden Delight

I will take requests for this one - please leave a comment on this post with the name you want on it and your email address so I can deliver it to you


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

1 comment :

  1. I would love to have this with my name 'Ramesh' - Thx
    krisnaramesh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post let me know!!