Saturday, June 2, 2012

"MEMORIES" TAG SHOW OFF - FREEBIE TAG





Tube of choice is a gift tube from Ellie Milk at PFD HERE

PTU kit is "Summer Cocktail" by Bibi's Collection and is also available at PFD or you can go to her blog HERE

Lighthouse, misted waves and sand elements can be downloaded HERE
(Waves are an element from this kit; I just misted it for you)

Misting Mask can be downloaded HERE
**I used the Misting Mask on the poser, porthole & grass elements**







QUICK TIP

I placed the misted waves (supplied in my download) behind the poser and other elements - I then Duplicated it and went to Image>Mirror to have them on both sides of the poser

I used the Misting Mask on the grass element also

When Pasting the poser, I applied the Misting Mask to her>Merged Group and then Duplicated her 2 times for a total of 3 layers; this way most of your elements will not show through her.  If any of them do, simply click on the element and erase it from her body

To achieve the look I have with pink and blue behind the poser, I used Paper 6 (blue) and Pasted it behind the poser and all elements - I then applied the Misting Mask>Merged Group and added a drop shadow

I then used Paper 2 (pink) and did the same thing making sure the pink paper is on TOP of the blue that has been misted with the mask - you will then have a pink/blue misty effect 

Then I Pasted Paper 5 (another blue) UNDER both the pink and blue misted mask layers as a background

I used the misting mask to mist the Porthole elements - I placed it under the poser and erased any of the element that showed through the poser and in between her arms

Using the Color Dropper I chose a pink from the tag, added a New Raster Layer on TOP of all other layers in the Layer Palette and flood filled the tag with the pink>Selections>Select All>Modify>Contract by 5>hit Delete on your keyboard>Invert>added an Inner Bevel>Selections>Select None

IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS TAG, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST WITH THE NAME YOU WISH ON IT AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN DELIVER IT TO YOU


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!