Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"PARADISE FANTASY" ANIMATED MINI-TUTORIAL




Artwork of choice is by Tamandya at Pics For Design HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

I used elements from 3 different kits:
"Summer Cocktail" by Bibi's Collection
"Sand And Surf " and "Out To Sea" by Shalimar
All three kits are available also at Pics For Design

Blanket, wine and picnic basket were elements I found on the internet and the ship's wheel I made the aquarium with is from Bibi's kit "Summer Cocktail" - I deleted the glass from the middle of it and replaced it with another type of glass and saved in PSD layered format
You can download these four elements from me HERE

I used a Misting Mask on some elements and the tube and you can download the mask from me HERE

Aquarium plants and fish are from a tutorial written by Vaybs and you can get those along with the animated tutorial called "Sexy Siren" HERE

**YOU WILL NEED A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PSP**


MY Paradise Fantasy


I ADDED THE BUBBLES AND ANIMATED FISH FOLLOWING VAYBS TUTORIAL - I CAN NOT RE-WRITE HERS, SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE TO ANIMATE YOUR TAG

Get your fish and sea plants from Vaybs on the link I provided you above
You will open the fish in Animation Shop (AS) when it's time

You will first open the Frame I supplied you with - this will be your aquarium ...it is saved in layered PSD format so you will see the frame and glass in separate layers; this is so you can put your animated bubbles in it easily

Duplicate it and close the original

It's already sized at 750 x 750 so you can work on this as your tag

In your Layer Palette (LP) click on the GLASS layer and close it out by clicking on the eye - now click on the FRAME layer, take your Magic Wand and click on the inside of the FRAME>Add A New Raster Layer 3 times so you have 4 layers total of the area inside the FRAME

Go to Vaybs tutorial and follow the directions on how to make the Bubbles - it is not complicated; you will simply add Bubbles using PSP's Effects>Artistic Effects>Balls and Bubbles

  When you're finished adding the Bubbles you can re-open the GLASS layer and make sure it's placed ABOVE the FRAME and BUBBLES' layers

NOW TO MAKE A SCENE

Behind the Frame and Elements I floodfilled the background with a dark blue and used the Misting Mask to give it a surreal and dreamy look

I used the Misting Mask on the tube also then Duplicated it three times - you will need to Erase parts of your elements that are showing through the tube

When your tag's elements and tube placement look good, add a background layer and floodfill it white - I used the dark blue to make a small border around the tag; to do this simply Add A New Raster Layer to the very top of your LP>floodfill the tag with the blue>Select All>Modify>Contract by 5>hit Delete on your keyboard>Invert>Add a drop shadow at settings of -5 and -4>apply drop shadow again at settings of 5 and 4>Select None

Go back to Vayb's tutorial to place your tag onto AS with the animated Bubbles-you will then add the animated fish as she has explained in AS

If you have any problems or questions, as this can be a little tricky for someone who has not used AS very much (I still get confused and I've followed this tutorial myself several times LOL) please let me know!



Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!