Sunday, June 17, 2012

"ROCKIN'" TAG SHOW OFF AND FREEBIE REQUEST

Tube is by Jlollla Dka at PFD HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

Kit is called "Music Lover" and is by Bibi - you can purchase the kit at PFD or go to her blog to see other shops she sells in HERE and while you're at it, grab her freebie template 3 that I used for this tag...she has some awesome templates!


I will take requests for this one - please leave a message on this post with the name you want on it and your email address so I can deliver it to you

Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!