Monday, June 4, 2012

"SIZZLING HOT" TAG SHOW OFF AND QUICKTIP


Tube of choice is a pure HOTTIE from Zlata_Ma at PFD HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

I used 2 random elements (grass and plant) from Bibi's "Summer Cocktail"

Kit used is a retired one from Designs By Ali - she know longer has a blog nor does she design kits -- for great Summer/Beach themed kits here are some that I have used that are loaded with great elements and papers:

Bibi's Collection - "Summer Cocktail"

Shalimar - "Out To Sea" and "Sand And Surf"

All three kits are available at PFD HERE 
or go to their blogs for other shops they sell in




To achieve this look I first made a Beach Scene on a transparent image sized at 750 x 750 -- here is the finished scene:


TO MAKE THE BEACH SCENE

I first used a paper with a sky scene on it and Misted it with a Misting Mask
This mask is available for download HERE

I resized the sky scene paper to 600 x 600, applied the Misting Mask>Merged Group then Copied and Pasted on the 750 x 750 tag

I also Misted the sand and grass before placing on the tag

I then placed all the rest of the elements to make a scene

When finished, I Merged Visible>Applied the Misting Mask to the whole scene>Merged Group then Copied and Pasted onto a new 750 x 750 transparent image - keep your original Beach Scene open

I resized the tube to 700 height, Copied and Pasted on top of the Misted Scene then applied the Misting Mask to the tube - Merged Group and Duplicate so you have 2 copies total of the tube

On your original Beach Scene, click Undo so you un-merge it then Copy and Paste the sand and elements to make a "new" mini scene over the bottom of the tube - I used the grass, sand, seagull, seashells, crab from the original tag and placed a plant in the sand.

Zoom in on your tag to make sure there are no Misted elements that have a shadow too close to the edge of your tag; it will look "squared" and this is not the look you want - Erase or resize smaller if you have any unwanted shadow

Place your Copyright and name, save as a PNG and you're done!!


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!