Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"SWEET STUFF AT THE BEACH" TAG


Here is the second tag I made with a VeryMany tube and elements/papers from Shalimar's "Summer At The Shore" kit
Both the kit and tube are available at Pics For Design HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

I used my Misting Mask to mist the Sand element before Copying and Pasting on the tag

I used Paper 7 (blue) as a background and Paper 6 (pink) over top of that and applied a mask>Merge Group to give it a subtle pink glow effect.  Use a mask of your choice to do this...I do not have a link for the mask I used

I also misted the close up of the tube, Pasted it on the tag, then Duplicated it twice



Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!