Friday, June 1, 2012

"TRANQUILITY" TAG AND MISTED ELEMENTS

Tube of choice is by Zlata_Ma at PFD HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

PTU kit by Bibi's Collection called "Summer Cocktail" also available
at Pics For Design or go to Bibi's blog HERE

Mask 14 by Brutal Designs HERE

Elements (sand, waves and lighthouse) are from a retired kit from Designs By Ali who no longer designs or has a blog;
I have misted these 3 elements and you can download them HERE - if you use them in a design please make sure and give credit to Ali!!



QUICK TIP

I misted this gorgeous tube with a Misting Mask - I then duplicated it 3 times so as not to have random element pieces showing through it.

If you would like to have the Misting Mask you can download it HERE
I found this mask on the net years ago and do not know where it came from as there is no name or information on it.

PSP NEWBIE QUICK TIP - PLACING MISTED ELEMENTS

When placing the sand and water wave on your tag, place them away from the edge of your tag or else it will look "square" -- it took me over 2 hours to complete this tag because I had them placed too far on the edge!  I also duplicated the sand and mirrored it, then duplicated both again and moved the copies around a bit to give it a more natural look.  Play around with it - I would also suggest flood filling the background with a dark color to make the elements more visible while placing them; delete the background when you're happy with the placements!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY FOLLOW ANY OF MY TUTORIALS - I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR RESULTS!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!