Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"I'D RATHER BE A GARV GIRL" TAG SHOW OFF

Tube by Keith Garvey at www.garv-girlspsptubes.pinnaclecart.com
**You must have a license to use Garvey art**

Kit called "Blood Red" by Country Princess Scraps and is available for purchase at www.picsfordesign.com

Template used is by Magik...it seems her blog is no longer in use..if anyone knows of a new blog address for her please let me know!


IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS TAG PLEASE LEAVE ME A MESSAGE WITH THIS POST ALONG WITH THE NAME WANTED ON YOUR TAG AND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN DELIVER IT

Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!