Friday, February 1, 2013

LET IT SNOW TAG - WILL TAKE REQUESTS

My first tag in months!!  I am starting slowly since I have forgotten how to do some things on PSP!
Tube is by Alex Prihodko at Pics For Design
**You must have a license to use PFD art**
Kit is called "Dashing Through The Snow" by Alika's Scraps
I love this kit!!  So many beautiful elements and I adore the colors..
Kit is available for purchase at Pics For Design
Visit Alika's blog HERE
I used Template 3 and is a freebie from AmyMarie
Visit her blog HERE
If you would like this tag please leave a message along with your email addy!
Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!