Saturday, February 9, 2013

"MARILYN GANGSTER STYLE" TAG SHOW OFF

Tube of choice is by artist Screaming Demons at SATC HERE
**You must have a license to use SATC art**

Kit is by Bibi's Collection and is entitled the same as the tag...you can purchase it at SATC HERE or go to Bibi's blog to see other stores she sells in HERE

Template #51 is by Millie and you can grab this and other great templates HERE




I used Alien Skin Xenofex 2 Crumble on the Admittance Ticket and Fingerprint 
Sheet.  I also used Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Nature Fire for the Bomb flame.  No other special effects were used - no mask; only kit elements.


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!