Monday, February 4, 2013

"SEDUCE ME" TAG AND MINI TUTORIAL

Tube of choice is artwork of Di_Halim at PFD HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

PTU kit is called "Seduce Me" by Inzpired Creationz and is available for purchase at Scraps And The City HERE - also visit her blog HERE

Freebie Template #8 by Ladyhawwkdesigns...visit her site HERE


MINI TUTORIAL
FOR THOSE FAMILIAR WITH PSP
I use PSP Version 8 but any version will work

Text used is Waltograph

**I used Alien Eye Candy Impact>Bevel but this is optional**

Open the template 8 and Duplicate - close the original

Choose papers that you want to use to fill in the template shapes - I used Paper 4 for the large circle and 2 large rectangles, Paper 10 for the large center rectangle (I also added Effects>Blinds to this one), Paper 5 for the two platform edges and thin rectangles on the sides (for a special effect I used Alien Eye Candy Impact Bevel with the Plastic setting), and for the two crowns I flood filled them with black then added Adjust>Add Noise>Noise at a setting of Random and 50%, I also flood filled the rectangle borders (behind the shapes) with black.  

I added Drop Shadows to all template shapes...HERE IS HOW TO PASTE PAPERS INTO THE TEMPLATE SHAPES.......

To fill template shapes with paper open the selected paper and right click> Copy - click on the shape you are filling, Selections>Float>Defloat>Add A Raster Layer (choose this on your Layer Palette)>right click and Paste Into Selection>Effects>Add Drop Shadow>Selections>Select None.  Repeat this step for all your template shapes.

For the platform edges and small rectangles you can add a bevel - if you do not have Alien Eye Candy Impact you can use the PSP bevel by choosing Effects>3D Effects>Bevel...play around with your settings until you find the effect you want.

Open your tube and elements you wish to use - I resized them all smaller - place them on the template as I have them or as you wish....why not put your own spin on it!!

I used the Halftone element (you can not see it on my blog background but it is behind the large circle) along with the Red Splatter element behind the template instead of a mask.  When placing the Red Splatter move it to the left side of the template (under template and above the Halftone element) then Duplicate from your Layer Palette, then choose Image>Mirror so you will have 2 copies of the Splatter on both the left and right.

Don't forget to put your Copyright information on the tag!

Save in png format


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!