Monday, March 25, 2013

"SWEET EASTER" TAG FOR REQUESTS

This absolutely stunning tube is by Zlata_M at Pics For Design HERE
The tube also comes with a red rose if you do not wish to use the peep!
**You must have a license to use PFD art**
This PTU kit, which has the most beautiful elements, is by
Designs By Joan and is available at SATC HERE
The kit is called "Sweet Easter"
Font used is Chopin Script
I used Graphics Plus Spot Lite plugin on the child tube to have a shadow effect
I will take requests for this one..please leave your name and email addy on the comments with this post
Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!