Sunday, March 16, 2014

Scrap Kit Store You Should Visit

I have been gone for a while -- so glad to be back but I have lots to catch up on.

I am delighted to see more Members and lots more Facebook Fans!!

I am also happy that one of my favorite scrap kit designers, Amy Marie, has a new store -- I LOVE her kits; they're filled to the brim with delightful elements and papers with unique themes, and she is generous with the amount of elements she includes in her kits.  Her colors are perfectly coordinated (this is of particular interest to me as I am so very picky with matching colors perfectly) -- I have worked with many of her kits in the past and am looking forward to working with some new kits that I have missed in the past few months.
Visit her store HERE

In the next few days I will have some tags made, tutorials written here on this blog,  and also some Easter Quick Pages as freebies on my sister site HERE

Check back for new stuff and thank you so much for your visits and Memberships and Fan following on my Design FB Page.  It is so appreciated....Hugs!!


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!