Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"HAPPY EASTER" TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER!!

This is the second year I have made my granddaughter an Easter tag!  Who can resist with the gorgeous child tubes?

This tube is by Alex Prihodko and you can purchase it at PFD HERE
You have a choice of different colors of the dress, and also there is an Easter Basket that you can choose to use.
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

Elements used are from "Easter Kit" and by Amy Marie -- it's also available at PFD at the link above

I used Greg's Factory Output Vol II Spotlight filter on the tube



Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!