Monday, April 14, 2014

HOT LINKING

A friend brought it to my attention that my Photobucket bandwidth was exceeded because of people hot linking.  I thought my PB albums were Private, but after checking I realized that not all of them were, some were Public.  Well, needless to say they are all Private now.

Because of this, I have disabled the right click function on both of my tagging blogs, and until I purchase more bandwidth on Photobucket, my displayed blinkies of other's sites and blogs will not be showing up.  This is unfortunate!  I have not been able to find another imaging host that I am satisfied with, so I apologize for the inconvenience and they will be restored as soon as possible.

1 comment :

  1. Have u tried fotki every 30days they give u more space if u exceed and its free.wel thats what i was reading n another group.love the tags hun

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post let me know!!