Thursday, April 3, 2014

NEW TIMELINE COVER SHOW OFF

New Timeline cover made with a tube by Alex Prihodko at PFD HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**
The tube also has an option to choose either the kitten or a cute puppy
Kit called "Fantasy Garden" by Amy Marie
Visit her shop HERE
She also sells kits at the above link to PFD
I used one of the kit's papers for the background.
I took the Waterfall element, placed it on the far right and used PSP's
Gaussian Blur at setting 4 - I then Duplicated and Mirrored it, placing it next to the first copy
I also used Gaussian Blur on the pink flower behind the fence.  Setting is at 2
I used Xero Porcelain effect on the tube
Xero Radiance effect was used on the green plants
You can get Xero PSP Plugins on the web for free
Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!