Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"SPRING BUBBLES" TAG FOR REQUESTS

Another tag  (at someone's request) using art by Alex Prihodko at PFD
You can purchase it HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

Amy Marie's kit called "Spring Days Ahead" and you can buy it HERE
**I recolored a butterfly and the flower background to stand out from the purple**

I CAN TAKE REQUESTS FOR THIS ONE - PLEASE LEAVE IT ON THIS POST UNDER COMMENTS

Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

1 comment :

  1. Brenda you know I have ALWAYS been a big fan of your work....if there is any way I could get this TAG with 'Angie" on it, I would be forever grateful....I also absolutely love your blogsite...its very inspiring and makes me want to really look into learning how to do these myself. Thanks AngelaMoira (Angie)

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post let me know!!