Saturday, May 17, 2014

"STEAMPUNK" TAGS 1 & 2 SHOW OFF

I've always wanted to do a Steampunk tag but it was more difficult than I thought it would be!!  I had a great kit and tube to work with though....
Tube Steampunk Girl 2 by VeryMany at PFD HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**
Kit by Sonia called "The World Is Steampunk" is available at PFD HERE
or go to her shop Graphics Of Fantasy HERE

Here is the second tag I made with this kit

Tube of choice is an older one that I got from PTE which no longer exists
©Newman


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!