Saturday, June 7, 2014

"LUKE'S ANGEL"

I planned on making a unique angel tag for a special person in my life - I started playing around with PSP Plugins and ended up with this glass globe with an antique effect.  I liked it so much I decided to put it on this blog just so I can show you how I came up with the design.  My special person LOVES Angels, so I hope he likes this!!

Tube by VeryMany at VeryManyTubes HERE
**You must have a license to use VM art**

Kit by Amy Marie called "Angel" and I got it at PFD HERE




PLUGINS USED

Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact Glass and also Backlight
Find the following 2 plugins at Redfield Plugins HERE - they are free!
Border Mania Ellipse
Graphics Plus Old Photo

*******************
Open a transparent image sized at 700 x 700

The original colors of the kit are cream, gold and pastel pink

THE ANGEL TUBE

The original tube is cream and pastel pink - I went up to Image>Greyscale

I then used Plugin Eye Candy 5 Impact>Backlight>Tubed Rings
**Play around with the settings until you get the foggy effect you like**

THE TAG

I used Paper 10 for the background

I then opened Paper 17 and applied Mask 112 by Vaybs>Merged Group and made sure this was OVER the background paper
**You can grab this mask and other great ones at Vaybs' blog HERE**

I USED THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS

Large Cloud at the top left corner (Mirror this elements to use on the left - I then went up to Layers>Properties>Normal at setting of 50 to make the cloud more transparent)
Small Cloud at the bottom of the tag (Use your Deform Tool to expand this element to the left and right edges of the tag as it is smaller than 700 width)
Pearls
Roses
Golden Gate
Birdcage
2 Doves
Cherub Statue
Stairs
Harp
Golden Balls (I placed these randomly under the bottom cloud)

When you're finished the tag you want to Merge Visible

Plugin Graphics Plus Old Photo was used to make the tag an antique color

I then used the Plugin Border Mania Ellipse at the default settings to make the tag round

Eye Candy 5 Impact Glass was used to give it the glossy glass effect

Put your name and Copyright information on it and save as a PNG


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!