Monday, June 23, 2014

"MY FANTASY" TAG SHOW OFF

I used 2 beautiful tubes both from Pics For Design
The "Hot Guy" named "Struggle" is from Zlata_M
"Dark Queen" is from Alex Prihodko
Go to Pics For Design HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**
PFD's TOU allow 2 different artist's tubes to be placed on 1 tag

This AWESOME kit is by JoJo Creations and it's called "Fairy Dust"
It's loaded with beautiful elements and you can get it at PFD HERE



QUICK TIP - BACKGROUND EFFECT 

I used Paper 07 as the background and then applied the plugin Alien Skin Xenofex 2 Burnt Edges with the color black on the edges (you have a choice of edge colors in this plugin) -- I then added a New Raster Layer underneath and flood filled that layer with black - Happy PSP'ing!!


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!