Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"OLDIES BUT GOODIES" FREEBIES

I came across some scrapping kits I made a while back that were posted on my main blog Brenda's PSP Designs And Tuts - that blog is under construction right now but I thought I would re-post some of those freebies here.  Most of the kits are elements, but I do have some scrap kits that I will be posting as a Facebook Fan Page Exclusive Freebie in the near future.

These are all TAGGER sized and are PERSONAL USE unless otherwise stated



TEXTURES CU OK - DOWNLOAD HERE





TOY SHELVES - BOY AND GIRL - PERSONAL USE - DOWNLOAD HERE





WOODEN BIRDHOUSES - PERSONAL USE - DOWNLOAD HERE





WOOD FRAMES - CU OK - DOWNLOAD HERE














BACK TO SCHOOL - BRAG BOOK SIZED AT 4X6 - PERSONAL USE

FIRST DOWNLOAD HERE

SECOND DOWNLOAD HERE

**This set was formally a Facebook Fan Page Exclusive**

2 comments :

  1. Hello and Thank you for these great downloads...

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post let me know!!