Monday, June 9, 2014

"TROPICAL DREAMS" TAG SHOW OFF + QUICK TIP


This beautiful tube was a gift from artist ©Lysisange at PFD HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

The kit is "Tropical Beauty" by Sonia and it's the 3rd tag I've done with it!
You can purchase it at PFD HERE
OR
at Graphics Of Fantasy HERE
**Sonia has a major sale going on right now - get this and other fab kits in a hurry!

Font used is called Freebooter Script




***QUICK TIP***

I used Paper 10 for the background then applied a Plugin called Redfield Water Ripples to give a subtle swirly look - you can find this plugin and others at Redfield Plugins HERE


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!