Saturday, July 26, 2014

**EXCLUSIVE** FAN PAGE FREEBIE ALERT!

I have 2 brand new designs to share with you on my Fan Page

I decided to try to make a desktop background and since I am using one of them now on my computer (it actually fits well!) I thought I would make them as an Exclusive Freebie for those of you who like Tropical Themes and Tigers

Tubes - both are by Lysisange at Pics For Design HERE

I used elements from 3 of Sonia's kits -- "Tropical Beauty" "Mermaid Lagoon" and "Paradise" - mixing all of her gorgeous elements was fun...you can purchase her kits at Graphics Of Fantasy HERE and ALSO at Pics For Design HERE

These are sized at 1400 x 800 in 200 DPI

THESE ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - NO ALTERING IN ANY WAY AND CREDITS ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED FOR ANY REASON.  NO SHARING OR CLAIMING AS YOUR OWN!  DIRECT YOUR FRIENDS TO MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE SO THEY CAN DOWNLOAD FROM THERE

Go to my Fan Page HERE - "Like" my Page if you haven't already and then go to EXCLUSIVE FREEBIES - scroll down and right click and save and enjoy!!







Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!