Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TIMELINE COVER SETS FOR TINY TURTLE DESIGNS

I entered three Timeline Cover Sets in the Tiny Turtle Contest
Wish me luck!!

This Gothic One was done with a tube from VeryMany at Pics For Design HERE
Kit used is called "Exclusive Mega Store Kit" and you can get it HERE






This set is a little tamer..LOL!!  I love working with fairy kits...
The tube I used is by Angelica S. at Art For Design and you can get it HERE
The kit is "Fairy Nights 2" and you can purchase it HERE






This one was made with a tube by Lysisange at Pics For Design HERE
The kit used is called "Summer Whimsey" and you can get it HERE





After the contest is over, I will be offering these sets - check here and on Facebook for when they will be available!!


Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!