Sunday, August 10, 2014

"DARK CHERRY DREAM" TAG SHOW OFF

FTU tube ©Alan Ayers - get it free from Dymun Art where she has lots of  lovely tubed art for free - visit her blog HERE
**Please be sure to read all of her TOU's as well as the artist's TOU's before using any of her tubed art**

Kit is called "Dark Cherry Dream" and is available for purchase at Pink Paradox Productions HERE

Font used is called Christopherhand



Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful Blog Brenda, thank so much for your support of my Blog as well! I love the tag you made with the Ayers tube. I really appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post let me know!!