Friday, August 8, 2014

"DARKEST NIGHT" TAG SHOW OFF

Tube by VeryMany at VeryManyTubes HERE
**You must have a license to use VM art**

New kit from Laura for Tiny Turtle Designs called "Darkest Night" - it has 198 elements and 30 papers - awesome kit!
Purchase it HERE

I did not use a mask for the background on this tag - instead I opened Element 28 (Barbed Wire), copied and pasted onto a transparent image sized at 700 x 700 and applied my misting mask to it - if you don't already have this mask you can download it HERE - Merge Group and apply Drop Shadow - I then opened Element 112 and pasted over the Barbed Wire



Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!