Saturday, August 2, 2014

"SUMMER WHITES 2" TAG SHOW OFF

Tube by Alex Prihodko at Pics For Design HERE
**You must have a license to use PFD art**

Kit by Laura for Tiny Turtle Designs called "Summer Whites"
You can get it at her shop HERE

Background Paper #17 was colored from white to gold by going up to Adjust>Color Balance>Manual Color Correction>Color Source a Light Grey (#C0C0C0) and Color Target Metals>Gold Red; I then applied a mask - I also used this on the 2 ribbons

Mask used is unknown

Font is called Mademoiselle K



I ALSO HAVE SOME FREEBIE SNAGS USING THIS TAG ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE HERE

Please be aware that templates, masks, kits, etc. that I use will always have a link to them - but it is beyond my control if these products/freebies are no longer available by the site/blog owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you liked this post let me know!!